The shooting of Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Bhai will resume from tomorrow (February 11) in Annapurna Studios. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up last month in Bangkok. Nagarjuna, Richa Gangopadhyay and Sonu Sood are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer. Brazilian model turned actress Nathalia Kaur is doing an item number in the film and a part of the song was shot in Bangkok last month.
Although the remaining part of the song was supposed to be wrapped up in the third week of January, Nagarjuna got busy with the final schedule of Dasarath’s Greeku Veerudu. Now, the patch work of this special song in Bhai will be shot from tomorrow on Nagarjuna and Nathalia Kaur. Veerabhadram is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner.
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani