The shooting of Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Bhai will resume from tomorrow (February 11) in Annapurna Studios. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up last month in Bangkok. Nagarjuna, Richa Gangopadhyay and Sonu Sood are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer. Brazilian model turned actress Nathalia Kaur is doing an item number in the film and a part of the song was shot in Bangkok last month.
Although the remaining part of the song was supposed to be wrapped up in the third week of January, Nagarjuna got busy with the final schedule of Dasarath’s Greeku Veerudu. Now, the patch work of this special song in Bhai will be shot from tomorrow on Nagarjuna and Nathalia Kaur. Veerabhadram is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner.
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you