The shooting of Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Bhai will resume from tomorrow (February 11) in Annapurna Studios. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up last month in Bangkok. Nagarjuna, Richa Gangopadhyay and Sonu Sood are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer. Brazilian model turned actress Nathalia Kaur is doing an item number in the film and a part of the song was shot in Bangkok last month.
Although the remaining part of the song was supposed to be wrapped up in the third week of January, Nagarjuna got busy with the final schedule of Dasarath’s Greeku Veerudu. Now, the patch work of this special song in Bhai will be shot from tomorrow on Nagarjuna and Nathalia Kaur. Veerabhadram is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you