‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna is planning to make his upcoming film ‘Manam’ very special for fans. The movie is the last film in which the iconic Dr. ANR acted and it will be very dear to Akkineni fans for this reason.
Nagarjuna is aware of these sentiments and he wants to make the film a fitting final farewell for ANR. Special interactive sessions and promotional activities are reportedly being planned for fans in the run up to the movie’s release.
‘Manam’ is expected to release this summer, possibly in May. ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Shriya and Samantha are the lead actors in this movie.
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Drug peddler’s arrest rocks Bollywood