‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna is planning to make his upcoming film ‘Manam’ very special for fans. The movie is the last film in which the iconic Dr. ANR acted and it will be very dear to Akkineni fans for this reason.
Nagarjuna is aware of these sentiments and he wants to make the film a fitting final farewell for ANR. Special interactive sessions and promotional activities are reportedly being planned for fans in the run up to the movie’s release.
‘Manam’ is expected to release this summer, possibly in May. ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Shriya and Samantha are the lead actors in this movie.
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight