In a thrilling update for fans of both the stars, senior hero and Balayya’s contemporary Nagarjuna took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Wishing #Balayya,@DirKrish &team all the best for #GautamiPutraSatakarni/I love watching historicals. Let this one create history!!”
Nag, who shares a great camaraderie with all the senior stars, also wished Chiru on the eve of his most eagerly awaited comeback film, Khaidi No.150, last night.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) January 11, 2017
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Mahanati’s new poster goes viral
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?