In a thrilling update for fans of both the stars, senior hero and Balayya’s contemporary Nagarjuna took to his Twitter profile and tweeted, “Wishing #Balayya,@DirKrish &team all the best for #GautamiPutraSatakarni/I love watching historicals. Let this one create history!!”
Nag, who shares a great camaraderie with all the senior stars, also wished Chiru on the eve of his most eagerly awaited comeback film, Khaidi No.150, last night.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) January 11, 2017
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
- Shocking original run time of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
- Sye Raa’s motion poster sets a new record
Articles that might interest you