This year, Nagarjuna scored a decent hit with the critically acclaimed multi-starrer, Oopiri, which also featured Karthi. If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Nagarjuna has okayed yet another multi-starrer, which will have young hero Nikhil in a crucial role.
Apparently, this film will be helmed by young filmmaker Chandoo Mondeti, who impressed Nag and even film lovers with his first two movies, Nikhil’s Karthikeya and Naga Chaitanya’s Premam.
The reports further reveal that this crazy multi-starrer will feature Ramya Krishna and either Manjima Mohan or Mehreen Kaur as the female leads. Let’s wait for an official announcement in this regard.
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas