Of late, more and more Telugu movies are being dubbed into Tamil and other languages. Through dubbed movies, our stars can expand their market beyond the Telugu states and also increase Tollywood’s potential. This trend is a good sign for Telugu film industry.
Nagarjuna’s devotional movie Om Namo Venkatesaya is the latest film to be dubbed into Tamil. The film has been titled Brahmanda Nayakan in Tamil. Also starring Anushka, Pragya Jaiswal and Jagapathi Babu, ONV was directed by K Raghavendra Rao. The Tamil version is being released by Duraimurugan and Nagarjuna.
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
Articles that might interest you