Jr.NTR made his debut as a child actor with the film Bala Ramayanam. Now yet another Nandamuri scion, also named Taraka Rama Rao, is making his debut as a child artist in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna.
This socio fantasy movie was launched officially today in the presence of super stars NTR, Harikrishna and Kalyan Ram. To be produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju, this movie has JVR as the director.
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
- Nani unveils C/O Surya’s fun-filled teaser
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
Articles that might interest you