Jr.NTR made his debut as a child actor with the film Bala Ramayanam. Now yet another Nandamuri scion, also named Taraka Rama Rao, is making his debut as a child artist in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna.
This socio fantasy movie was launched officially today in the presence of super stars NTR, Harikrishna and Kalyan Ram. To be produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju, this movie has JVR as the director.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date