Jr.NTR made his debut as a child actor with the film Bala Ramayanam. Now yet another Nandamuri scion, also named Taraka Rama Rao, is making his debut as a child artist in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna.
This socio fantasy movie was launched officially today in the presence of super stars NTR, Harikrishna and Kalyan Ram. To be produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju, this movie has JVR as the director.
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi