Nandini Reddy is currently busy promoting her latest film KalyanaVaibhogame. Starring the handsome Naga Shourya, this film was supposed to release this Friday, but latest reports reveal that the film has once again been postponed.
Clarifying this, the film’s director Nandini Reddy revealed that as the demand for theaters is quite huge because of the Sankranthi releases, they have decided to further wait and release their film in a good number of screens on a further date.
The posters and audio album have created a huge buzz for the film. Malavika Nair and Pearle Maaney are the female leads in this film. K. Damodar Prasad is producing this film on his Sri Ranjith Movies banner.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you