Nandini Reddy is currently busy promoting her latest film KalyanaVaibhogame. Starring the handsome Naga Shourya, this film was supposed to release this Friday, but latest reports reveal that the film has once again been postponed.
Clarifying this, the film’s director Nandini Reddy revealed that as the demand for theaters is quite huge because of the Sankranthi releases, they have decided to further wait and release their film in a good number of screens on a further date.
The posters and audio album have created a huge buzz for the film. Malavika Nair and Pearle Maaney are the female leads in this film. K. Damodar Prasad is producing this film on his Sri Ranjith Movies banner.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?