Promising young actor Nani has pinned a lot of hopes on his upcoming rom-com Bhale Bhale Magadivoi. After going through some tough time in his career with moderate successes in the last couple of years, he has gained some prominence with his recent two films Jenda Pai Kapiraju and Yevade Subramanyam. Both these films were critically acclaimed and have also did a decent business at the box office
With Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, he aims to strike big and move to the forefront among the youngsters of the current generation. The film, which have him playing a memory loss youngster, is carrying a lot of positive buzz in the industry circles and audience. Directed by Maruthi, the film is a joint production of Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations. Already, the trailers and songs have caught up well with the audience and augmented the hype on this project. Lavanya Tripathi is the female lead in this film which is going to hit the screens on September 4th.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many