Soon after wrapping up the shoot for Bhale Bhale Magadivoy, Nani is now shooting for an untitled film in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi. He will be seen as a hard core Ballaya fan in the film and the regular shooting is going on in Anatapur.
As per the latest buzz, Nani was signed up for a film which will be directed by debutante Vamsidhar. The project will be bankrolled by Abhishek Nama , who is a Nizam distributor. More details of the project will be announced soon and it is expected to go an floors next year.
Earlier today, we reported that he signed a new project with Ashta Chamma fame director Mohana Krishna Indraganti. So, with these new commitments, Nani will have a busy schedule in the coming days.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
Articles that might interest you