We had already reported that Nani’s next film under the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi has kick started its shoot. Latest update is that the film has completed its first schedule which was going on in Anantapur from the past ten days.
Nani will be playing the role of Balakrishna’s fan in this film. With the decent success Yevade Subramanyam, Nani is back in the reckoning and is on a signing spree. He has signed two other projects with Chandrasekhar Yeleti and another a debutante which will soon go on floors.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23