We had already reported that Nani’s next film under the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi has kick started its shoot. Latest update is that the film has completed its first schedule which was going on in Anantapur from the past ten days.
Nani will be playing the role of Balakrishna’s fan in this film. With the decent success Yevade Subramanyam, Nani is back in the reckoning and is on a signing spree. He has signed two other projects with Chandrasekhar Yeleti and another a debutante which will soon go on floors.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you