We had already reported that Nani’s next film under the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi has kick started its shoot. Latest update is that the film has completed its first schedule which was going on in Anantapur from the past ten days.
Nani will be playing the role of Balakrishna’s fan in this film. With the decent success Yevade Subramanyam, Nani is back in the reckoning and is on a signing spree. He has signed two other projects with Chandrasekhar Yeleti and another a debutante which will soon go on floors.
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!