Nara Rohith is undoubtedly the busiest actor in Telugu film industry at the moment. The actor is simultaneously shooting for a couple of films and has a few more ready to be launched in the coming months. His upcoming release, Tuntari, is nearing its post-production phase and the makers are set to go all out to promote it.
On January 29th, Tuntari’s first teaser will be unveiled by the film’s unit at 10:30 am. The film is an official remake of the Tamil hit Maan Karate. Directed by Kumar Nagendra, Tuntari has been produced by Nagarjun and Ashok Baba. Latha Hedge will be making her silver screen debut with this film.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore