Allari Naresh has recently launched his next movie, Meda Meeda Abbayi, an official remake of the super hit Malayalam movie, Oru Vadakkan Selfie. In the movie, Allari Naresh will be seen as a student who studies engineering for 6 years with unending backlogs.
Speaking to a popular English news daily, Naresh said his character in the movie will surprise his fans who are mostly used to seeing him in over-the-top, slapstick roles. Naresh is quite thrilled about essaying a character which has a lot of scope for performance after a long time.
Meda Meeda Abbayi is going to be directed by Prajith Karanavar and produced by Boppana Chandrasekhar. Malayali starlet Nikhila Vimal is the film’s leading lady.
- Kanam will movie you completely- Sai Pallavi
- Bharath Ane Nenu grosses 100 crores
- Star hero to become a dad yet again
- Nela Ticket’s fun teaser is out
- Mahesh-Namrata’s amusing picture goes viral