Popular as a pugilist, young Mumbai girl Ritika Singh turned actress with the explosive film on women’s boxing, Saala Khadoos. The film released across the country and got Ritika a decent recognition and she even won a special jury award at the recently announced national awards.
According to the latest reports, Ritika will be reprising herself in the Telugu remake of Saala Khadoos, which will star Venkatesh in Madhavan’s role. Sudha Kongara, the director of the Tamil original, will helm the remake as well. A popular production house will back this project.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva
- Mega hero as chief guest for NPS pre-release event
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit