Mega Power Star Ram Charan is playing the lead role in the action entertainer ‘Nayak’, a movie that is being directed by V.V. Vinayak. Glamour girls Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead role opposite Charan. Currently, the team is filming in the city of Kolkata. Action sequences between Ram Charan, Dev Gil, Kishore Roya, Rajiv Kanakala and others are being shot.
Some other critical parts of the movie will also be filmed at this location.
Director, Vinayak said “As the title suggests this is the story of a guy who has the qualities of a leader running through him. Ram’s super dance and action sequences are sure to thrill the mass and fulfill their expectations. Thaman has done a great job with the tunes and they came out very well. We will make all efforts to bring the movie to the silver screen on the 9th of January”.
The movie will also feature Brahmanandam, Jaya Prakash Reddy, M.S. Narayana, Pradeep Rawat and others in key roles.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram