Just when everyone thought that Trisha’s acting career was almost over, the actress surprised everyone by signing a handful of big ticket films. Currently, Trisha is awaiting the release of Nayaki, a bilingual retro-horror film.
In Nayaki, Trisha plays the role of an aspiring actress and thus, Trisha says that Nayaki is more like her debut film. Saying that it is her first attempt at a retro-horror, where she will be seen as a saree clad lady on a killing spree, Trisha reveals that Nayaki is a special film for her in many ways. Trisha also made her playback singing debut with this film.
Nayaki will open in cinemas across Telugu states, Tamil Nadu and throughout the country and abroad this summer.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you