Post the wedding of director Krishh, the shooting of Gautami Putra Satakarni will once get back on track. Latest update reveals that the unit will move to Madhya Pradesh on the 1st of September and shoot some very crucial scenes there.
The big budget flick has been in the making from some time now and is creating waves for its production values and star cast. Bala Krishna is doing his bit in promoting this film big time.
Produced by Krishh and Rajiv Reddy, this film is up for a release during Sankranthi 2017.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you