Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, will be formally launched on Friday in Annapurna Studios. The event will be attended by a number of VVIP’s and fans from all over the Telugu states.
For the event, Balakrishna and director Krish personally invited the Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana with a very unique invitation. This invite is now making the rounds on the internet and it is generating curiosity. True to Krish’s style, the invite pays tribute to Telugu culture and literature.
It also addresses the team members by drawing upon the names of their mothers. The design and the concept are being applauded on social media. Sai Babu and Rajeev Reddy will be producing this movie on First Frame Entertainments banner and Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise