Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, will be formally launched on Friday in Annapurna Studios. The event will be attended by a number of VVIP’s and fans from all over the Telugu states.
For the event, Balakrishna and director Krish personally invited the Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana with a very unique invitation. This invite is now making the rounds on the internet and it is generating curiosity. True to Krish’s style, the invite pays tribute to Telugu culture and literature.
It also addresses the team members by drawing upon the names of their mothers. The design and the concept are being applauded on social media. Sai Babu and Rajeev Reddy will be producing this movie on First Frame Entertainments banner and Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music.
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next