Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, will be formally launched on Friday in Annapurna Studios. The event will be attended by a number of VVIP’s and fans from all over the Telugu states.
For the event, Balakrishna and director Krish personally invited the Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana with a very unique invitation. This invite is now making the rounds on the internet and it is generating curiosity. True to Krish’s style, the invite pays tribute to Telugu culture and literature.
It also addresses the team members by drawing upon the names of their mothers. The design and the concept are being applauded on social media. Sai Babu and Rajeev Reddy will be producing this movie on First Frame Entertainments banner and Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music.
- Kamal Wants His Fans For A Higher Purpose
- Rakul talks about the twist in JJN
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Sirish’s next?
- Sai Pallavi getting busier in Tollywood
- Soundarya Rajinikanth Goes Gaga Over Dhanush
Articles that might interest you