It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of K S Ravi Kumar is currently being shot in Hyderabad. During the start of the film, the second heroine was kept under wraps.
But now, the latest news is that Malayali actress, Natasha Doshi has been roped in to romance Balayya. She will play the second lead in this film which also has Nayanthara as the main heroine.
Natasha has already done a couple of projects in Malayalam. C Kalyan produces this film which has music by Chirantan Bhatt.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you