When actresses in Tollywood are going the dare bare way, a newbie, Latha Hegde is completely against the logic of skin show. Speaking to a local website, the former Miss New Zealand revealed that she would prefer to do more traditional roles rather than opt for glamorous avatars.
Latha, who made an impressive debut in the recently released Tuntari alongside Nara Rohit, says that she had a lovely time working in Tollywood and is looking forward to doing more entertainers like Tuntari. Let’s see whether she sticks to her words or changes with the pressures of film world.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you