The reason for this unique release strategy is to take advantage of confusion in Holi holidays. A few government schools and colleges have declared 5th March as a holiday while many others are observing Holi on March 6th. So, the movie team wants to cash in on both holidays.
Karthik Ghattamaneni is the director of this romantic entertainer. Nikhil has high hopes on this project.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you