Maverick director Trivikram’s latest film, A..Aa, opened to highly positive reviews from critics, and audiences are thoroughly enjoying the Trivikram mark family romance and entertainment. The film has been declared a decent hit by trade circles already and it has given the much needed boost to Nithiin’s career.
Prior to the release of A..Aa, Nithiin had three of his films released, Heart Attack, Chinnadana Ni Kosam and Courier Boy Kalyan. None of these films were decent money spinners at the box-office and Nithiin was longing for that one solid hit. Finally, Nithiin quenched his thirst with A..Aa.
With this new found energy, the handsome hero will take a call on his upcoming projects very soon.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan