One of the most effortlessly talented actresses down south, Nitya Menen is on a roll after the back to back successes of OK Bangaram, Kanchana 2, S/O Satyamurthy and Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju. The effervescent Malayali actress has now bagged a biggie in the form of Suriya’s upcoming sci-fi thriller, 24.
24 is being directed by Vikram Kumar of Manam fame. Recently, the makers approached Nitya with a plum offer and the actress seems to have given her nod after much deliberation. The shooting will take place in Mumbai and Bulgaria. 24 has Samantha playing the female lead and AR Rahman is the film’s music composer and Suriya himself is producing the film under his 2D Entertainment banner.
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
Articles that might interest you