It is a known fact that Superstar Rajnikanth is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film Kabali in the direction of Ranith Pa. Latest update reveals that the makers have decided to name the Telugu version also as Kabali.
Initially, the makers were contemplating on the titling the Telugu version as Mahadev. But now the original title has been used for the Telugu version as well. Rajinikanth is playing the role of an ageing gangster and the makers are planning to release the film in April next year.
Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you