The latest we hear is that the film will not have any songs whatsoever as the subject matter of the film is quite serious. Even the so-called elevation songs have not been used in the film to keep the proceedings as realistic as possible.
So, as a result of this film, the makers will not hold any audio event and only the pre-release function will be held in a unique way. Manoj plays the role of LTTE head Prabhakaran in this film which will soon go to the censor formalities.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock