Ever since the Mega family officially confirmed Megastar’s comeback 150th film with the tentatively titled Kathilantodu, there have been several reports about the leading lady who will get that golden opportunity to romance Chiru in this most awaited film.
Names of star actresses like Nayanthara, Anushka and even Tamannaah did several rounds for being the chosen one to play the female lead. While the heroine is yet to be finalised, the latest buzz suggests that Bollywood star Deepika Padukone is under consideration for the role.
Deepika already has her hands full with several high budget films in Bollywood, and we will have to see if this speculation will end up becoming true eventually.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you