Ever since the Mega family officially confirmed Megastar’s comeback 150th film with the tentatively titled Kathilantodu, there have been several reports about the leading lady who will get that golden opportunity to romance Chiru in this most awaited film.
Names of star actresses like Nayanthara, Anushka and even Tamannaah did several rounds for being the chosen one to play the female lead. While the heroine is yet to be finalised, the latest buzz suggests that Bollywood star Deepika Padukone is under consideration for the role.
Deepika already has her hands full with several high budget films in Bollywood, and we will have to see if this speculation will end up becoming true eventually.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you