Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna’s romantic drama, Tholi Prema, released on February 10 to unanimous positive response from fans and critics. The film is running with solid collections in the twin Telugu states and overseas.
Numero uno director Rajamouli is the latest to join the list of Tholi Prema admirers. The Baahubali maker took to Twitter this afternoon and said that even though he is not a fan of love stories, he enjoyed the moments in Tholi Prema.
Rajamouli also had a few good things to say about the film’s debut director, Venky Atluri, and the lead cast, Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna. He went on to congratulate the producers BVSN Prasad and Baapi on the film’s success.
Not a fan of love stories, but still enjoyed moments in #Tholiprema. Well handled by Venky on debut. Varuntej is building on his strengths. Raashi is beautiful & her performance even better. Congratulations Prasad garu & Bapi. Grand production values and a well deserved success.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) February 12, 2018
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office