Now that the post-production formalities of Baahubali 2 are going on in full swing, the makers have already started the promotions on the other side. Top anchor Suma visited the sets of Baahubali and kick-started the promotions.
Similarly, noted Hindi critic Anupama Chopra recently visited the sets and she, on her behalf canned a few interviews on the sets. Now that the release date is nearing soon, everyone is looking forward for the teaser which will be released in mid-March.
The film is releasing in Hindi and all the four south Indian languages on the 28th of April.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you