Legendary Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster drama, Kabali, has been a hot cake among the trade circles ever since its inception. The hype surrounding the film shot up to an all-time high following the thumping response the film’s teaser received upon its release around a month ago.
A lot of Telugu producers were in race to grab Kabali’s Telugu dubbed version’s rights. According to the latest update, the Telugu rights have been clinched by popular distributors Praveen and Chowdary of Shanmuka Films, who struck gold with Soggade Chinni Nayana during Sankranthi. Reports say that the producers might have shelled out anywhere between 30-35 crores to snatch away the deal.
Directed by PA Ranjith, Kabali has Radhika Apte playing Rajini’s wife. The film’s audio will be released directly into the market on June 12 and the film will hit the screens on July 1.
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
Articles that might interest you