Now that the long weekend is done, we need to see how the independence day releases will fare from now on. Meanwhile, Rana’s NRNM collected 20 lakhs on the fifth day in Krishna and the total share for that film in that area is 1.04 crores to date.
On the other hand, Jaya Janaki Nayaka collected 17 lakhs on the fifth day and its total collection in the Krishna region now stands at 75 lakhs. The film is going steady in the mass belts but the A centers have slowed down.
Nithin’s LIE has even slowed down and only managed 56 lakhs after the first five days in this region. We need to see how these films manage the heat from today.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?