Hero NTR and Producer Bandla Ganesh kept their promises and handed over 5 Lakhs each to the family of Raju, who was killed in the stampeded at the Baadshah Audio Launch venue. The cheques were handed over to Eshwaramma, the mother of Raju.
NTR announced that he would stand by the family in future, when needed. Meanwhile, the bouncers who provided security at the venue and the police officials are facing the flak for being extremely rude and unprofessional. The bouncers and police personnel behaved very rudely with media members also, despite the official identity cards and the appropriate access passes.
While no amount of money can effectively compensate for the loss of a life, this gesture from NTR and Bandla Ganesh is praiseworthy and will help the family in times of need.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you