Hero NTR and Producer Bandla Ganesh kept their promises and handed over 5 Lakhs each to the family of Raju, who was killed in the stampeded at the Baadshah Audio Launch venue. The cheques were handed over to Eshwaramma, the mother of Raju.
NTR announced that he would stand by the family in future, when needed. Meanwhile, the bouncers who provided security at the venue and the police officials are facing the flak for being extremely rude and unprofessional. The bouncers and police personnel behaved very rudely with media members also, despite the official identity cards and the appropriate access passes.
While no amount of money can effectively compensate for the loss of a life, this gesture from NTR and Bandla Ganesh is praiseworthy and will help the family in times of need.
- Saamy²’s Telugu motion poster is a mass treat for Vikram’s fans
- Sterlite Protests Rock Tamil Nadu; Case Filed Against Kamal Haasan
- Samantha’s U Turn Remake Progressing Briskly
- Star kids are always under constant pressure- Ram Charan
- Noted Malayalam actor joins Saaho team