Legendary thespian and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh late NT Ramarao’s statue will be installed at the JP Park in India’s IT capital, Bengaluru. Along with NTR, statutes of 33 great Indian personalities will adorn the Rajarajeswari Nagar’s JP Park.
Rajarajeswari Nagar’s MLA Muniratna had commissioned Katuri Ravichandra, a sculptor from Tenali, to design the statues. Fibre statues of Chatrapati Shivaji, Tipu Sultan, Rani Laxmibai, BR Ambedkar, Ravindranath Tagore and Bhagat Singh and others will be installed along with NTR’s statue.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-11-2017
- Young hero rules out marriage in near future
- Nag’s intense makeover for RGV’s film enthralls fans
- DJ’s Hindi version sets YouTube on fire
- Garuda Vega crosses a milestone in Nizam