Talking about the film, BVSN Prasad said, “After producing a blockbuster like Atharintiki Dharedhi, we are pleased to announce that we are going to produce a big budget film with NTR. Sukumar is going to direct the film.” This untitled film is expected to go on floors in April this year. Apparently, Sukumar has already narrated the storyline to NTR and the actor is quite excited about the film. “It’ll have all the commercial elements which fans expect from a NTR’s film. I’m eagerly looking forward to work with him,” Sukumar said.
More details about the cast and crew are expected to be revealed soon.
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
Articles that might interest you