123telugu.com had earlier reported that senior character artiste Thulasi will be instituting the ‘Sankarabharanam Awards’ as a token of respect for her mentor and legendary director K Viswanath. The awards ceremony will take place on June 20 in Hyderabad.
According to the latest buzz, Young Tiger NTR is going to grace the awards night. Tamil star Dhanush and Malayali heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan, Governor Narasimhan and several celebrities from all the film industries down South will also attend the event. Sankarabharanam Awards will honor some of the best actors and technicians down South.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
Articles that might interest you