123telugu.com had earlier reported that senior character artiste Thulasi will be instituting the ‘Sankarabharanam Awards’ as a token of respect for her mentor and legendary director K Viswanath. The awards ceremony will take place on June 20 in Hyderabad.
According to the latest buzz, Young Tiger NTR is going to grace the awards night. Tamil star Dhanush and Malayali heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan, Governor Narasimhan and several celebrities from all the film industries down South will also attend the event. Sankarabharanam Awards will honor some of the best actors and technicians down South.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you