123telugu.com had earlier reported that senior character artiste Thulasi will be instituting the ‘Sankarabharanam Awards’ as a token of respect for her mentor and legendary director K Viswanath. The awards ceremony will take place on June 20 in Hyderabad.
According to the latest buzz, Young Tiger NTR is going to grace the awards night. Tamil star Dhanush and Malayali heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan, Governor Narasimhan and several celebrities from all the film industries down South will also attend the event. Sankarabharanam Awards will honor some of the best actors and technicians down South.
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi