NTR’s upcoming film Baadshah is shaping up quite well, according to sources close to the film unit. Director Sreenu Vaitla is giving his best to make sure that the film continues the success streak which began with Dookudu last year. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film and Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan are also part of the core team, along with S S Thaman. The film is currently being shot at Aluminium Factory, Gachibowli and in this schedule, the introduction fight is being shot on NTR. It’s going to be one of the major highlights of the film. Kajal Aggarwal is playing NTR’s love interest in this action entertainer set in the backdrop of mafia. Already a major part of the film was shot in Europe and Thailand. Navdeep is playing a crucial role and Kelly Dorjee is the main villain. The film is expected to hit the screens on March 28, 2013.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you