Even before the film has gone on floors, NTR’s Janatha Garage is raking the moolah big time. We all know that Malayalam star Mohan Lal is featuring in this big budget film and this has created a huge buzz in Kerala.
Latest update reveals that the Malayalam rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 4 crores. Surprisingly, the said amount is even higher than that of Baahubali which was sold for 3.5 crores.
This clearly shows the buzz the film is carrying. Koratala Shiva is in huge demand in Tollywood after Mirchi and Srimanthudu and his combination with NTR is expected to create wonders at the box office.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next