Even before the film has gone on floors, NTR’s Janatha Garage is raking the moolah big time. We all know that Malayalam star Mohan Lal is featuring in this big budget film and this has created a huge buzz in Kerala.
Latest update reveals that the Malayalam rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 4 crores. Surprisingly, the said amount is even higher than that of Baahubali which was sold for 3.5 crores.
This clearly shows the buzz the film is carrying. Koratala Shiva is in huge demand in Tollywood after Mirchi and Srimanthudu and his combination with NTR is expected to create wonders at the box office.
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
Articles that might interest you