Even before the film has gone on floors, NTR’s Janatha Garage is raking the moolah big time. We all know that Malayalam star Mohan Lal is featuring in this big budget film and this has created a huge buzz in Kerala.
Latest update reveals that the Malayalam rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 4 crores. Surprisingly, the said amount is even higher than that of Baahubali which was sold for 3.5 crores.
This clearly shows the buzz the film is carrying. Koratala Shiva is in huge demand in Tollywood after Mirchi and Srimanthudu and his combination with NTR is expected to create wonders at the box office.
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Jai Lava Kusa’s team’s special treat for US fans
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
Articles that might interest you