In a tragic irony, NTR’s 10 year old little fan, Srinidhi, died on her favourite star’s birthday. Hailing from Warangal, Srinidhi was suffering from blood cancer for the last two and a half years and was shifted to a multi-specialty hospital in Kukatpally for advanced treatment. Srinidhi’s last wish was to meet NTR.
Soon after knowing about his young fan’s desire through her parents, NTR met the little girl, chatted with her for a long while and even presented her with a huge teddy bear. The actor expressed his happiness over fulfilling Srinidhi’s last wish, even though he could not relieve her from her pain. NTR was reportedly deeply upset knowing about Srinidhi’s death.
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja