Finally, after keeping the fans guessing for the last couple of months, the official announcement regarding legendary director Mani Ratman’s next film is out this evening. This eagerly awaited movie will go on floors from January next year.
This as-yet-untitled movie features a stellar cast, which comprises of Aravind Swami, Vijay Sethupathi, Fahadh Fasil, Simbu, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika. AR Rahman will be scoring the music and Santosh Sivan will be cranking the camera. Mani Ratman himself will be bankrolling the project under his Madras Talkies banner.
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry