Finally, after keeping the fans guessing for the last couple of months, the official announcement regarding legendary director Mani Ratman’s next film is out this evening. This eagerly awaited movie will go on floors from January next year.
This as-yet-untitled movie features a stellar cast, which comprises of Aravind Swami, Vijay Sethupathi, Fahadh Fasil, Simbu, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika. AR Rahman will be scoring the music and Santosh Sivan will be cranking the camera. Mani Ratman himself will be bankrolling the project under his Madras Talkies banner.
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN