Mani Ratnam’s Ok Kanmani became the talk of the town after its humongous success. According to the latest update, the film has now been selected for the Busan Film Festival in the ‘Window to Asian Cinema’ category.
Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, Ok Kanmani was brought to us by Dil Raju in Telugu. A R Rahman’s hit music was yet another reason for its mega success at the box office. Mani Ratnam directed this romantic entertainer which had camera work by P C Sreeram.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- SRK to unveil the much-awaited action thriller’s trailer
- Young Actress Gets An Interesting Tattoo
- What happened to Anushka’s Bhagmati?
Articles that might interest you