The principal shooting of Naga Chaitanya, Pooja Hegde starrer Oka Laila Kosam is fast nearing completion. Currently, the film is being shot in Hyderabad and several crucial scenes involves the main cast are being shot now. As per the latest buzz, the entire film is going to be wrapped up within a month.
Vijay Kumar Konda is directing the film and Annapurna Studios banner is producing the film. Like the title suggests, the film revolves around the hero’s attempts to win over the girl he loves. Anup Rubens is scoring the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer.
Meanwhile, Naga Chaitanya is eagerly awaiting the release of his upcoming film Manam, in which he has shared screen space with ANR and Nagarjuna. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film is expected to hit the screens on May 23.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience