OM 3D is Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s biggest ever release. The actor is betting big on this film, which has been made with a budget of Rs 25 Crores. The production team has managed to secure a good number of theaters in all areas for OM. The film will hit the screens this Friday.
The movie is being projected as an action entertainer with high technical values. Internationally renowned technicians have worked on the film’s 3D effects. Kalyan Ram will be seen in two radically different avatars in this film.
Kriti Kharbanda and Nikesha Patel will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Sunil Reddy has directed this movie and Kalyan Ram himself produced the project on NTR Arts banner.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies