The audio of Kalyan Ram’s upcoming film Om is going to be unveiled on May 25 in a grand ceremony to be held at Annapurna 7 Acres studios in Hyderabad. Om is India’s first action film to be shot in 3D format and Sunil Reddy has directed the film. Kriti Kharbanda and Nikesha Patel have played the lead roles. The film’s shooting was wrapped up a long time ago and for the past seven months, the film’s post-production, along with 3D & VFX, was being done at leading studios in Singapore and US. Kalyan Ram’s daughter Nandamuri Taraka Advaitha has been credited as a producer and the film has been made under NTR Arts banner. Achu has scored the music and Ajayan Vincent is the cinematographer. Om is said to be the most stylish film in Kalyan Ram’s career so far.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor