From the past few days, we have been bringing you some interesting details about Nagarjuna’s Oopiri and its pre-release business. Latest update now reveals that the entire distribution rights of the film for the Andhra region have been sold for 13 crores.
Post the success of Soggade, Nagarjuna is in huge demand and this has made things better for his latest release. Slated to hit the screens tomorrow, this film is said to be high on emotions and promises to impress the audience big time.
The distributors have shelled out some huge amounts and also expect good returns as the film is carrying a superb buzz. Oopiri is a bilingual and will also release in Tamil simultaneously.
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Release date locked for Andhagadu
- Action King’s scenes with Stylish Star a feast for fans
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
Articles that might interest you