Looks like Gopichand’s Oxygen is facing all sorts of problems regarding its release. The film which was supposed to release on the 27th of this month has been postponed yet again.
Now, the latest we hear is that the action entertainer will come out on the 10th of November. Jyothi Krishna directs this film which has Raashi Khanna and Anu Emanuel as the female leads.
More details about this film will soon be revealed.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat