Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s period magnum opus, Padmaavat, is having a dream run at the box-offices in India and overseas. The film has already surpassed the 200 crore milestone in India and is now eyeing the 300 crore mark.
On the other hand, Padmaavat has emerged all-time highest grossing Indian movie in Australia. The film has collected A$2,672,879 and overtook the existing record set by Dangal (A$2,623,780). Baahubali 2 had grossed A$2,110,841 upon its release last year.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections