It is well known that popular Tamil actor-director SJ Suryah will be helming Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s soon to be commended film, an as yet-untitled faction love story with a rural backdrop. However, roping in Pawan was a stroke of luck for SJ Suryah.
In his latest interview, SJ Suryah revealed that he actually wanted to direct the sequel to Khushi featuring Tamil star Vijay. However, Vijay decided to act in Bharatan’s film, which made Suryah to cast himself in the remake. It was then that he also approached Pawan for Khushi’s Telugu sequel.
With Pawan giving his green signal to his film, SJ Suryah thanked his lucky stars and dropped his plans of playing the lead in Khushi 2 to concentrate on this biggie.
- Top producer says Netflix & Amazon are killing cinema
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr