It is well known that popular Tamil actor-director SJ Suryah will be helming Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s soon to be commended film, an as yet-untitled faction love story with a rural backdrop. However, roping in Pawan was a stroke of luck for SJ Suryah.
In his latest interview, SJ Suryah revealed that he actually wanted to direct the sequel to Khushi featuring Tamil star Vijay. However, Vijay decided to act in Bharatan’s film, which made Suryah to cast himself in the remake. It was then that he also approached Pawan for Khushi’s Telugu sequel.
With Pawan giving his green signal to his film, SJ Suryah thanked his lucky stars and dropped his plans of playing the lead in Khushi 2 to concentrate on this biggie.
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
- Never before promotions for Tamil star’s next in Telugu
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Allu Arjun’s US promotion schedule
Articles that might interest you