Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan cautioned his fans against fraudsters who are collecting money from gullible people using party’s name. Pawan issued an open letter through his party’s official Twitter handle in this regard.
Pawan said that he has not authorized anyone to represent Janasena. He alerted his fans and media personnel in the wake of reports that a person from Krishna district who was duping people, claiming to be the party’s official spokesperson. Pawan also said that the party will choose only eligible candidates as its representatives.
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections