Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan cautioned his fans against fraudsters who are collecting money from gullible people using party’s name. Pawan issued an open letter through his party’s official Twitter handle in this regard.
Pawan said that he has not authorized anyone to represent Janasena. He alerted his fans and media personnel in the wake of reports that a person from Krishna district who was duping people, claiming to be the party’s official spokesperson. Pawan also said that the party will choose only eligible candidates as its representatives.
- Low buzz for Tamil biggies this week
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you