Tomorrow maybe just another Dasara for many, but it’s yet another festive day for millions of diehard Pawan Kalyan fans. The Power Star will be completing 2 decades of his presence in Tollywood tomorrow.
On October 11, 1996 Megastar Chiranjeevi’s brother Konidela Kalyan made his silver screen debut with EVV Satyanarayana’s Akkadammayi Ikkadabbayi. He later turned into a youth icon and is now hailed as a demigod for his fans.
Pawan fans from across the world are trending #2DecadesOfPawanKalyan on social media to celebrate 2 decades of euphoria called Pawan Kalyan.
- Wink sensation approached for Suriya37? Director clarifies
- Rajaratham hero’s impressive commitment on sets
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram