Tomorrow maybe just another Dasara for many, but it’s yet another festive day for millions of diehard Pawan Kalyan fans. The Power Star will be completing 2 decades of his presence in Tollywood tomorrow.
On October 11, 1996 Megastar Chiranjeevi’s brother Konidela Kalyan made his silver screen debut with EVV Satyanarayana’s Akkadammayi Ikkadabbayi. He later turned into a youth icon and is now hailed as a demigod for his fans.
Pawan fans from across the world are trending #2DecadesOfPawanKalyan on social media to celebrate 2 decades of euphoria called Pawan Kalyan.
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Vikram, GVM Head To Turkey
- Star heroine happy with live-in relationship
Articles that might interest you