Pawan Kalyan’s style needs no introduction and when he’s given the license to go berserk then sky is the limit. Apparently, the action sequences in his upcoming film, Gabbar Singh, are said to be so good that the powerstar is reportedly enjoying every bit of it. Harish Shankar, the director of the film, seems to be quite happy with the way the film is shaping up.
Revealing about the film’s shooting, he said, “PowerStar’s Power packed Action. The whole unit is clapping. Ram-Laxman are thrilled with Powerstar’s flexibility and Style.” Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role in this film and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in the last week of April.
- Date and Venue locked for Agnyaathavaasi’s audio launch?
- Manasuku Nachindi’s teaser to be out shortly
- Akhil, Rana off to the US for Hello’s promotions
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand