There’s a lot of buzz surrounding Pawan Kalyan’s new look for his upcoming film in Trivikram Srinivas’ direction. Sources say that he’s looking a lot younger and fitter and as a result, his fans will see a totally different Pawan Kalyan this time. Currently, a song is being film on Pawan Kalyan in Ramoji Film City and buzz is that it’s going to be a visual feast for all his fans. Last year, he amazed everyone in Gabbar Singh and now this year, it could very well be his upcoming film which has been tentatively titled as Attharintiki Daaredhi. BVSN Prasad is producing the film and it also stars Samantha, Pranitha Subhash, Nadiya and Boman Irani in lead roles. The film unit will soon head to Europe for a long schedule. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie